BASIC SERVICE $149.99
I ride a bit, I generally look after my bike, and I want to ride it more. It's not that old.
- 10 Point safety check
- Brakes Adjusted
- Gears Adjusted
- Headset adjusted
- All bolts checked and tightened
- Tyres pumped up to their recommended pressure
- Test ride performed
- Notes from the service documented and saved
CHAMPION SERVICE $284.99
I ride it a fair bit. It's getting noisy. It might need some parts replaced.
- Everything done in the basic service with the addition of:
- Parts individually degreased using the "Alsco Ecosafe" parts washer
- Disassembly, inspection, and overhaul of bottom bracket (replacement after calling if needed)
- Free installation of chain, cassette, bottom bracket, cranks, brake pads and (ie. you pay for parts, but no additional labour)
- Hubs adjusted
- Frame washed and polished
- Wheels trued and checked for damage/wear
PLEASE NOTE: Does not include full hydraulic brake bleed or firmware updates to electronic components. These services can be added at a discounted rate on top of this service.
Full system flush and bleed + $45 (usually $90)
Firmware update + $30
BOSS OVERHAUL $549.99
I love my bike & I want it completely stripped and rebuilt by the best
- Complete disassembly of the whole bike, plus everything from the Champion Service with the addition of:
- Includes cables, both inner and outer or brake hose (not di2 cables)
- All parts carefully and individually inspected, degreased
- Overhaul of hubs
- Overhaul of headset
- Free re-tune 2-4 months after service
*Note: this is also the process and price for a groupset swap or building a bike from scratch.